HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1118 Driver Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1118 has a stunning print capability, this printer is able to print with sharp and clear results either when printing a document or image. In addition, HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1118 replacement ink cartridge / toner is easy to get at a reasonable price. This printer is suitable for Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS, so you do not have to worry when working with multi-OS.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1118 Driver Download Link
Driver Software For Windows 10, 8.1 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (123.4 MB)
Driver Software For Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download ( MB)
Driver Software For Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download ( MB)
Driver Software For Mac OS – Download (8.3 MB)
Download Driver From HP’s Official Website
How To Install HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1118 Driver
If you do not have CD/DVD Driver for HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1118, you don’t need to keep stressing about this as you’re can still capable to install and additionally run your printer free of CD drive. Just comply with the steps here and additionally work with your printer instantly.
- You have to save the installation file of HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1118 driver. Simply go through the installation file below to obtain the installation file. Ensure that you click on the suitable link, in accordance with the OS you will setup.
- After you save the file, you’ll be able to straight away run it on your computer that you will install the driver. Simply comply with the steps in the installation wizard right up until it completely and also the finish button shows up.
- After that attach the printer to the laptop or PC by way of USB cable. But, do not ever hook up your printing device with the laptop or PC before the command shows up on your computer display.
- Simply wait a couple of seconds, after that will appear other instructions, do the commands depending on the guidelines.
- Your printer is geared up for use, to begin with it’s best to print a test page to check your printing device is doing work correctly.
How To Print A Test Page:
- To begin with, click the on and off switch on your printing device and additionally hook up with your laptop or computer.
- Insert the paper in the printing device holder, that ought to be mentioned that not to surpass the maximum suggested limit of paper holder since it could make the paper cannot process to the results tray.
- After that simply click Windows button, and additionally click control panel.
- In the “Hardware & Sound” tab, mouse click on “view devices & printers”.
- Next right-click the name of the printing device you just installed, after that choose on “Printer properties”.
- As soon as “printer properties” window opens, simply click “Print Test Page” in the right corner, pick the test document you intend to print, and next click “Print”.
- If your printer is working normally, then the results print will be the same as you see on your computer display.